Making Money Keeping Money

has been moved to new address

http://www.nerdfamilymoney.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Making Money, Keeping Money: Awesome Target Deals!!!!

Making Money, Keeping Money

Friday, March 19, 2010

Awesome Target Deals!!!!

Check out my haul! I got all this and 2 tubes of Kid's Crest toothpaste for $33.67! So let me break it down a little.

Over at Target's printable coupons I had printed a $5 off $30 in Circo and Cherokee clothing, $1 off Kid's Crest toothpaste, $1 off Gerber Onsie brand item. I also had a 75 cents off any Crest toothpaste or toothbrush (from the paper).

Kid's Crest was on sale for only $1.49 so instead of stacking coupons I went ahead and got 2. We have 4 little kids and needed to stock up. So I spent $1.23. Then I got the Bib and Spit cloth set for $2.99 after the coupon. Then comes the clothes. I spent just under $32 and then got $5 off. I will just run down the list:
6 pack socks: $4 (Sale)
2 scooters: $6 (Sale)
Little girl shirt:$3 (Sale)
Dress: $4.98 (Clearance)
Girls Top: $2.48 (Clearance)
2 boy shorts: $8 (Sale)
Girls leggings: $3.24 (Clearance)

So what is your good deal this week?

Labels:

5 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home