Making Money Keeping Money

has been moved to new address

http://www.nerdfamilymoney.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Making Money, Keeping Money: Decor on a Dime!

Making Money, Keeping Money

Friday, March 5, 2010

Decor on a Dime!

Cute, eh? I am throwing a pink and brown baby shower for our niece and was racking my brain for an inexpensive center piece. I always struggle with center pieces because they tend to be a waste of money. You use it once and then, since it is usually paper or cardboard, you throw them away. But it needed something.

I had been thinking about wrapping cones with pretty ribbon to give some height so I went to Michaels. Then I saw these. They were on sale for 90% off! That made them only $2.99 each! Yes, they have hearts but I don't care! By the way, the cones were $3.99 each;).

Labels:

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home