Making Money Keeping Money

has been moved to new address

http://www.nerdfamilymoney.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Making Money, Keeping Money: Walgreens Deals: 2/21

Making Money, Keeping Money

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Walgreens Deals: 2/21

2 TheraFlu's at 2/$10: used 2 $2 off/1 coupons (here and here) and received $5 in RR

Pringles 3 for $4 with Walgreens coupon

Glade Oil Candles 2 for $5: Used 2 coupons for $1.50 each: The Glade Candles will go toward my Rebate

Goody Ouchless Elastics for $2.99 was supposed to get $2 RR and realized (when I sat down to do the post) that I didn't get them. Lesson: Check all your RR's before you leave!

3 3Musketeer's bars for 69 cents each and received $1 in RR

Just a note: You can't used Register Rewards to pay your tax. I had enough Register Rewards that I got the candy bars just to cover the tax.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home