Making Money Keeping Money

has been moved to new address

http://www.nerdfamilymoney.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Making Money, Keeping Money: My CVS Deals: 2/21

Making Money, Keeping Money

Sunday, February 21, 2010

My CVS Deals: 2/21

So I got a few deals at CVS this week. So were just good deals and some were great!

Brown Sugar 88 cents for 2lbs
Speed Stick Stain guard $2.99 with $2 EB back
Almay Intense iColor $5.99 with 2 EB back and I used a $2 coupon from the paper
Earinse 1oz $7.99 with $7.99 EB back
Colgate Kid's Toothpaste $2.99 with $2 EB back and I used a 75 cent coupon from the paper
Bumble Bee Tuna 49cents Bought 5 used $1 off 5 coupon found here
Scrubbing Bubbles $3 and I used 75 cent off coupon (It will also be sent in for my rebate)

As a separate purchase I bought Physicians Formula Bamboo Wear face powder for $9.99 got back $5 EB and then will get a full $9.99 back with the pink tabbed rebate form!

I also used a $5 off $20 coupon that was on the front page of the paper!

Labels:

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home