Making Money Keeping Money

has been moved to new address

http://www.nerdfamilymoney.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Making Money, Keeping Money: Amazon Starts Black Friday Early!

Making Money, Keeping Money

Monday, November 23, 2009

Amazon Starts Black Friday Early!

I am on the Black Friday hunt because we need things like a tv and a camera but I don't know if it is in the budget this year. I also don't want to be at the sales at 4am so I am checking out the online deals!
One of the best things is that you can sign up for an Amazon Prime free trial for a month. This way you get 2 day delivery for free anywhere you need to send it. I did this last year and shipped my dad and my stepdad's gift last year. I also took part of a lot of 1 day cheap bargains threw the month. So when I wanted that $5 movie I didn't need to spend $25 for the free delivery. When you sign up you can click a button to not renew once the month is over.

The good deals are starting to roll in on Amazon's sales so I am just going to post a few ads. Threw the week I am also going to post the deals as I see them!



Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home