Making Money Keeping Money

has been moved to new address

http://www.nerdfamilymoney.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Making Money, Keeping Money: Good Amazon Deals

Making Money, Keeping Money

Friday, June 5, 2009

Good Amazon Deals

It is time for Amazon's Friday sale and I want to share my deal finds.

The pan is a great deal! I stopped by the outlet a month ago and just the skillet without a lid was more than this! We have been looking at this to feed out family of 6 with so it has plenty of room (we had been living with a 10 inch). I have this food processor and I love it (mine is in silver). The little drop in bowl is great when you just hae a little to do because there is less clean up and more room in the dishwasher.

So go shop and get a deal!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home