Making Money Keeping Money

has been moved to new address

http://www.nerdfamilymoney.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Making Money, Keeping Money: Coupon Organizing!

Making Money, Keeping Money

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Coupon Organizing!



I love the coupons that I find here and at other wonderful sites but then you have a giant pile of coupons. When I talk to non-coupon users this is their main problem. "I never can figure out what I have in coupons until after I buy stuff so why bother?" That is a refrain I hear often. Well, I have used this system for a few years now and I love it! All I use is a cheap index card box (my is cheaper but I am eyeballing this one) and some dividers. The box is small enough to keep in a big purse or in the car. Then I divide everything up into categories. Then sort the coupons and take them everywhere!

Some of my categories:
Expires this month
Baby Food
Baby Consumables (diapers, etc)
Breads, Grains, Cereal
Meats
Dairy
Paper Products
Cleaners
Fast Food
Store Coupons
And a few more!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home