Making Money Keeping Money

has been moved to new address

http://www.nerdfamilymoney.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Making Money, Keeping Money: 1 Way to Get the Best Grocery Deals

Making Money, Keeping Money

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

1 Way to Get the Best Grocery Deals

As I think we all know, Wednesday is the day that all the grocery ads come out. But I am always hesitant to shop before Sunday, even though it would be better for my schedule, because many times coupons come out that next Sunday that work with the ads. It always kills me to go buy something only to see a coupon for a $1 off a couple days later and to know I could have waited. So I like using the Sunday Coupon preview. I can do the bulk of my shopping (or all depending on the deals) and just wait to get those extra good deals later. Then I just tag it onto another errand since it will only be 1 or 2 items at most! So do you like using the Coupon previews? (Click the image below to go check it out!)

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

  • That's a unique idea! I know how you feel about feeling disappointed when all of a sudden a coupon is available. It always seems when you really need an item, there isn't a coupon for it, and you wait and wait..

    By Blogger One Red Daisy, At June 25, 2010 at 12:47 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home