Making Money Keeping Money

has been moved to new address

http://www.nerdfamilymoney.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Making Money, Keeping Money: Why to Sign Up For Samples!

Making Money, Keeping Money

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Why to Sign Up For Samples!


I am a believer in free samples! I really like the fact that they often come with coupons too! This is a picture of what I have received in the last couple of weeks. I have heard people say that it isn't worth the time to fill out the forms. Well, I use firefox so usually all the information just pops up for me because I have the information stored.

So what do you do with all the samples? You can use them in your daily life or use them as a treat. Another thing you can do is make gifts with them. I know it sounds crazy but hear me out. I got 3 samples of tea and a coffee sample. Pair that with a nice coffee mug and it makes a cute little gift. I have also done goody bags for the grown ups at my children's birthday party. Another thing you can do is give them to charities. A couple of years ago our churches MOPs group made gift bags of samples and trials to give women at a halfway house. These women loved them.

So that is something that works for me! So click on samples at the bottom of my post and start collecting.

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home