Making Money Keeping Money

has been moved to new address

http://www.nerdfamilymoney.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Making Money, Keeping Money: Ebates: Best Deal on The Internet

Making Money, Keeping Money

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Ebates: Best Deal on The Internet

Since we are all doing more and more shopping online, there is a tool we all need: Ebates. When you shop online you start at the Ebates home site. Then you look up whatever store that is on there and click to the store. You will get a percentage of your purchase back in cash. It is that simple. Then they will pay you either by check or paypal (I believe there is a time delay or fee associated with a check) once a quarter. They only pay out once you hit $5 but it will wait forever for you to hit it. My first $5 took over a year (before I did a lot of online shopping). You can still use any online coupons, deals, etc so you don't loose out. Ebates is something I have been doing for a few years and I have gotten over $120. If you sign up now you will get $10 (and yes, I will get $10 too). Sign up and if it doesn't get filled in for you, use my email as a reference (mom@nerdfamily.com).

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home